Join the conversation during #CSW60!
- Tell us why you join #CSW60, share your experiences and let us know what you take away from #CSW60!
- Access the latest information on logistics, the official sessions and the side-events through @UN_CSW on Twitter and UN CSW on Facebook. The hashtags are #CSW60 and #Planet5050, which you are invited to use when tweeting from events and to share your thoughts.
- Find more social media content around #CSW60 and the CSW themes on our UN Women accounts: @UN_Women (English), @ONUMujeres (Spanish), and @ONUFemmes (French) on Twitter; UN Women on Instagram; UN Women (English), ONU Mujeres (Spanish), and ONU Femmes (French) on Facebook.
- Follow our daily #CSWtrivia questions from @UN_CSW on Twitter for the 60th
- If you are at CSW, take a picture of yourself in front of the CSW banner displayed at the fence of the Visitors’ Entrance and tweet it out via the hashtag #CSW60. You might be retweeted by @UN_CSW!
- We will introduce select participating organizations through digital postcard or short videos in a #CSWspotlight feature. If you are interested, please send a direct message to @UN_CSW.
- Find our social media package with sample messages in English, Spanish and French here.
- Share your first #CSW60-tweet now! Tweet