- COVID-19 (1)
- Citizen engagement (1)
- Leadership and political participation (1)
- Women with disabilities (1)
- UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women (1)
- Peace and security (1)
- Political empowerment (1)
- Youth (1)
- Electoral systems and processes (1)
- Ending violence against women and girls (1)
- Women’s movements (1)
Monday, May 18, 2020
Emanuela Paul is the Rethinking Power Program Coordinator with Beyond Borders/Depase Fwontyè yo. The programme focuses on preventing violence against women and girls, including women and girls with disabilities, in Haiti and implements a project with funding from the UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women. In light of COVID-19, she explains how her organization has adapted its approach to community mobilization and the dialogues they create in the community.
Friday, August 4, 2017
Sophia Pierre-Antoine lived through many coup d'état in Haiti and watched the rising violence against women and girls all around her. Her feminism led her on a path to work with young girls to break the cycle of violence.