Education and certification:
• Completion of secondary education isrequired;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or PublicAdministration or related fields is anasset.
•At least 4 years of progressively responsible experience in administration, procurement or logistic support service;
• Experience in the usage of computersand office software packages (MS Word,Excel, etc.);
• Valid driver´s license;
• Experience in the use of ATLAS is anasset.
• Fluency of Spanish is required;
• Basic knowledge of English is an asset;
- The person to be hired must be aPanamaniancitizen (natural or legal), or foreigner with legal residence and valid work permitto remain and work in Panama for the duration of the contract.
- Applicants cannot be a public servant from the State, Departmental Government, State Entity and Decentralized services, whatever the nature of the link (paid or not), or hired under any modality by said state public persons.
Applications consists of acompleted and signed, UN Women Personal History Form (P11).“Applications without the completed P11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment”.The electronic version of the P11 can be downloaded from the following website:http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment.
UN Women is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
If you are experiencing difficulties with online job applications, please firstname.lastname@example.org.